- Enjoy Responsibly
- Brewing The Maximum Learning Environment
- Science On Tap
- Anheuser-Busch Foundation Gift
- Preserving Brewing History
- Alumni Brew Local Business
- College of Business Names New Dean
- Graduate Programs Rank Among Nation’s Best
- Campus Sustainability Efforts Go Platinum
- New Belgium Gift Shapes The Future Of Fermentation
- Concocting Unique Business Ventures
- Bigger than Beer
- Boston Beer Company
- Noosa Finest Yoghurt
- Molson Coors
- Varaison Vineyards
- Leprino Cheese
- Science of Brewing
- Morgan’s Legacy
- Fueling The Culture
- From Field To Foam
- The Challenges of Growth in a Flat Industry Market
BETH WALKER, chair of the marketing department at Arizona State University and an accomplished scholar and leader, has been named dean of the Colorado State University College of Business.
“I am deeply honored to have been chosen to become dean of the College of Business,” said Walker. “CSU has built an exceptional business school that may be the best-kept secret in the American West. The staff is first-rate and the students are truly inspiring.”
Walker, the first female dean of college in its 50-year history, will replace Ajay Menon, who is returning to the classroom after more than a dozen years as dean. Walker starts July 1.
Walker did her undergraduate work at Virginia Tech and received both her master’s and Ph.D. from Penn State.
She joined the ASU faculty in 1988, and has served since 2011 as chair of the marketing department in the W.P. Carey School of Business, where she oversees 27 full-time faculty.