- Enjoy Responsibly
- Brewing The Maximum Learning Environment
- Science On Tap
- Anheuser-Busch Foundation Gift
- Preserving Brewing History
- Alumni Brew Local Business
- College of Business Names New Dean
- Graduate Programs Rank Among Nation’s Best
- Campus Sustainability Efforts Go Platinum
- New Belgium Gift Shapes The Future Of Fermentation
- Concocting Unique Business Ventures
- Bigger than Beer
- Boston Beer Company
- Noosa Finest Yoghurt
- Molson Coors
- Varaison Vineyards
- Leprino Cheese
- Science of Brewing
- Morgan’s Legacy
- Fueling The Culture
- From Field To Foam
- The Challenges of Growth in a Flat Industry Market
COLORADO’S CRAFT BREWING INDUSTRY is still young; pioneer Odell Brewing just celebrated its 25th anniversary. However, today’s breaking news is tomorrow’s history, and the Agricultural and Natural Resources Archive at CSU’s Morgan Library is now collecting materials that tell the story of the birth and growth of modern brewing.
In addition to correspondence – letters and emails-related to starting or expanding a company and showing the costs, accomplishments, challenges, and rewards of building a brewing operation. The archivists are looking for photographs, publicity brochures and posters, memorabilia, labels, tap handles, drink coasters, advertisements, news clippings, business plans and financial reports, brewing schedules, and other items that document this history.
Materials do not need to be “old” to be placed in the archive. Current items will be of great interest to brewers, historical researchers, and enthusiasts of the future – if they have been preserved.
Anyone interested in contributing should email archivist Linda Meyer, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.491.4692.