- A HISTORY OF SUCCESS
- HIGH-TECH, HIGH-TOUCH
- DATA SHAPES STUDENT SUCCESS
- LOOKING AHEAD
- FACES OF SUCCESS
- COLLEGIAN MARKS 125TH YEAR OF PUBLICATION
- THE SHOTPUT HEARD ’ROUND THE WORLD
- FROM WHEELCHAIR TO WALKING AGAIN
- A MODEL TO ENVY
- LOOKING BEYOND THE NUMBERS
- RINGING IN THE OLD
- CSU: RE-ENVISIONING NATIONAL WESTERN CENTER
- CHANDRASEKAR KNIGHTED
- JOHN MOSLEY AWARDED FOUNDERS DAY MEDAL
- SIX FACULTY EARN CSU’S HIGHEST HONOR
- CSU PIONEER ROBIN BROWN RETIRES
- BOOKSTORE NAMED RETAILER OF THE YEAR
- CONSTRUCTION REACHES CRECENDO
- LORD KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT MUSIC
- MORE THAN STATISTICS
- FROM OSCAR ANXIETY TO VICTORY
- TASTE OF SUCCESS
- DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI AWARDS
- RAMS WRITE
- IN MEMORIAM
- CLASS NOTES
- IN MEMORIAM: GORDON NISWENDER
- IN MEMORIAM: GENE MARKLEY
CSU FACULTY EARN CSU’S HIGHEST HONOR
SIX COLORADO STATE faculty have earned the highest recognition awarded by the University: the title of University Distinguished Professor. The honor recognizes those faculty who have earned national and international distinction and are considered among the best in their fields of study. President Tony Frank in April announced the following new UDPs:
A professor in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies known nationally and internationally for his work in gerontology and the psychology of aging.
Chair and professor in the Department of Statistics, recognized for his research on the influence of uncertainty quantification for differential equations modeling biological, engineering, and physical systems.
One of the world’s most-respected ecosystems ecologists, who has compiled an exceptional career in teaching and research that stretches more than 35 years.
Internationally renowned professor of soil and crop sciences who has been an influential scholar in the field of carbon sequestration and global climate change.
One of the world’s leading scholars studying the chemistry of Earth’s atmosphere as it relates to stratospheric ozone, climate change, and regional air quality.
A geo-sciences professor specializing in fluvial science and geo-morphology with an exceptional record of scholarly service worldwide.